Medalist Management is dedicated to delivering quality products and services that are tailored to the individual needs of our clients. Our staff of highly trained professionals can deliver quick and accurate results, increase cash flow and improve office processes. We have developed a powerful suite of tools, including our
claims management system, to accommodate our clients’ needs and objectives.
Our services have been formulated because:
- The healthcare industry is continuously burdened with additional operational and regulatory requirements that drain your resources and tax your staff.
- Process improvement and education within an organization can only be achieved with quantifiable data.
- Proper allocation of resources can be defined and achieved.
- Our relationships and partnerships are built on identifying the specific needs of our customers and delivering predictable expectations.
- Realistic expectations must be set and monitored continuously.
- At Medalist Management, we don’t believe that any project is too large or too small.
It is a decisive accounts receivable system delivering optimal operational efficiency that offers:
- Productivity driven processes to assure accurate and timely claims follow-up.
- System-guided activities that ensure consistent claim handling.
- Management reporting: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, QTD, YTD, and On-Demand
- Staff Productivity Metrics
- Real-Time Placement Status Aggregates
- Claim and Resolution Metrics
- Claim Aging Summaries
Services offerings include:
- Workers' Compensation initial billing and follow-up
- Motor Vehicle Accident billing and follow-up
- Third Party Liability billing and follow-up
- Veterans Administration billing and follow-up
- Out of State Medicaid billing and follow-up
- Medicaid Eligibility verification
- Denial management review
- Credit balance review
- Special projects for claims cleanup
For additional information, please call our Sales and Support Department at (866) 480-3574.